AMIA Engineering is granted the Professional Engineering license for the State of Washington.
AMIA Engineering is pleased to announce that Amir is now a Certified Construction Management (CCM).
Construction Management, or CM, is a service that uses specialized, project management techniques to manage the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its beginning to its end. The purpose of CM is to control a project’s time, cost and quality. CM is compatible with all project delivery systems, including design-bid-build, design-build, CM At-Risk and Public-Private Partnerships. No matter the setting, a CM’s responsibility is to the owner, and to a successful project.
More reading is available at http://cmaanet.org/
AMIA Construction and Engineering Services
- Construction Contracts & Project Delivery SystemsDecember 22, 2019 - 5:20 PM
- Career Integration: Construction Management and ArchitectureFebruary 21, 2019 - 10:19 PM
- State of Washington PE LicenseSeptember 19, 2017 - 6:19 PM
- Amir is now a CCM!September 15, 2017 - 6:22 PM
- Keystone Wall DesignFebruary 12, 2017 - 5:17 PM