Dr. Zavichi is presenting “Construction Contracts & Project Delivery Systems” webinar on Jan 3, 2020.
- Amir Zavichi, PhD., PE, CCMConstruction Manager @ Port of Los Angeles & CM Instructor at UCLA-Extensio
- Hamid Dehghani; Architect at HRD Arch, President at Iranian American Society of Architect and Planners
- Moderator: Esfandiar Behrouz
“ONE FREE COURSE for SPRING 2019 at UCLA Extension will be offered at this event based on a winning raffle ticket (worth $1000)”
Career Integration monthly seminars are to help newly arrived immigrants to learn – in an informal setting – about cultural practices and resources available in the U.S. so they can successfully integrate into workplaces, and communities.
Date And Time
Thu, February 21, 2019
6:30 PM – 9:30 PM PST
Pars Equality Center
4954 Van Nuys Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 91403
AMIA Engineering is granted the Professional Engineering license for the State of Washington.
AMIA Engineering is pleased to announce that Amir is now a Certified Construction Management (CCM).
Construction Management, or CM, is a service that uses specialized, project management techniques to manage the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its beginning to its end. The purpose of CM is to control a project’s time, cost and quality. CM is compatible with all project delivery systems, including design-bid-build, design-build, CM At-Risk and Public-Private Partnerships. No matter the setting, a CM’s responsibility is to the owner, and to a successful project.
More reading is available at http://cmaanet.org/
Amia Engineering designed a mechanically stabilized retaining wall for a residential building project in Corona, CA. This wall was designed using Keystone® blocks in conjunction with geosynthetic reinforcement.
Amia Engineering Management, LLC was formed in the state of California in February 2016 as a Southern California-based design and consulting company, offering a broad range of professional services specializing in Construction Engineering & Management Support, Scheduling, Estimating, Inspection, and Structural Design. Our goal is to make a positive impact on the Engineering world.
AMIA Construction and Engineering Services
- Construction Contracts & Project Delivery SystemsDecember 22, 2019 - 5:20 PM
- Career Integration: Construction Management and ArchitectureFebruary 21, 2019 - 10:19 PM
- State of Washington PE LicenseSeptember 19, 2017 - 6:19 PM
- Amir is now a CCM!September 15, 2017 - 6:22 PM
- Keystone Wall DesignFebruary 12, 2017 - 5:17 PM