Drone aerial photography for construction is rapidly evolving in both the technology available as well the rules governing their use. Aerial photography can play an essential role in construction projects. They help with planning process, assist builders in documenting the progress of project, provide an opportunity to spot potential issues that would otherwise be missed. It used to be the only way to capture sky-view pictures for construction purposes was to hire an aerial photography team with a piloted aircraft. But traditional aerial photographers only fly once a month – you can pay for more, but it’s pretty expensive. You get two to three photos, and usually it takes a couple of weeks to get them. By that time, the data is outdated. Really, about all it’s good for is to put in a frame on a wall. However, a new player has entered the scene and can be a great tool if utilized correctly in construction projects. Now, the project team can access to the photos instantly so projects can use them any number of ways; for site logistics, progress, and communication.
AMIA is providing a full-service for aerial photography, video, imaging & GIS, and daily progress-report photo. Our fleet of aerial photography platforms allow us to provide you with the images you need, when you need them, at an affordable price. AMIA utilizes the latest in small drone technology including GPS and gyro-stabilized flight control systems to deploy sensors capturing high quality images used in construction daily progress documentation.
All our drones are registered via Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- High definition aerial photos and videos from multiple elevations and elevations
- Monitor and document the progress of a project
- Smarter construction management service with aerial intelligence
- Reduces environmental and financial cost of aerial photography
- Drones capture aerial imagery that traditional methods cannot
- Precise and repeatable GPS navigation
AMIA Construction and Engineering Services
- Construction Contracts & Project Delivery SystemsDecember 22, 2019 - 5:20 PM
- Career Integration: Construction Management and ArchitectureFebruary 21, 2019 - 10:19 PM
- State of Washington PE LicenseSeptember 19, 2017 - 6:19 PM
- Amir is now a CCM!September 15, 2017 - 6:22 PM
- Keystone Wall DesignFebruary 12, 2017 - 5:17 PM