Virtual Construction Management (CM) Assistant, is designed to assist specifically small contractors and other agencies, who don’t have an in-house Construction Management team, to fulfill their client’s day-to-day regulatory CM tasks. This tools enables small contractors to compete with larger firm. We will be your CM partner as far as the need exist.
This tools save a substantial amount of money for small business owners and give them the leverage to have a professional CM partner on their side and enable them to bid for larger projects and compete with larger firms.
It is as easy as it sounds. You request one or multiple tasks to be done in reasonable time frame. We will create for you a personalized account to receive the project documents. And then we will start to work on the task and with our expertise, we will deliver what you and your reviewer expect to receive in a timely fashion. Our responsibility doesn’t end at this point. After we have submitted the preliminary work to be submitted to the authority, we will work hand in hand with you to review and respond to the comments and get the work accepted.
We will also help you in case you had any technical questions or need any assistance along the way.
- Online CM partner
- Free contractor’s time to focus on their specialty
- Cheaper service than any comparable CM services.
- No long term commitment! We will serve and charge you for each individual deliverables.
- Bid Estimation
- Bid document package preparation
- Constructibility review
- Value Engineering
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Traffic Control Plan
- Safety Plan
- Construction & Demolition Waste Management Plan Consists of procedures for ensuring optimal diversion of construction and demolition waste generated by the project, and documentation procedure for tracking waste generation and documentation.
- SWPPP & BMP Observation Walk report
- Baseline schedule
- Schedule update
- Schedule As-built
- Cost Management
- Resource Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Cost Budgeting
- Cost Control
- Progress Payment and Change Order Process
- Construction Correspondence
- Meeting minutes
- Construction progress report (Daily, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Change orders: CO’s are reality of construction projects and they can present a potential financial disaster or more opportunity depending how they are managed
- Labor Rates Proposed Calculations per California Department of Industrial Relations
- Equipment Rental Proposed Rate Table per Caltrans
- Other reports per your job specification
- As-built documentation
- Final required documents per your client’s need
In addition to the Virtual CM Assistant online tool, we can assist you to build your team with:
- Licensed professional key personnel
- Resident Engineer
- Field office staffing
- Quality control inspection/ construction support services
- Cost Estimator
- Expert structural engineers
- SWPPP Certified inspectors
- Utility Coordinator
Please contact us for consultant for any other services that are not listed here.
We will work closely with you to assure your business relationship and reputability is thriving with your clients.